- missowlblue88 on Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn VINTAGE SHOPPING!
- Melissa V. on Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn VINTAGE SHOPPING!
- Tyler Mazaheri on Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn VINTAGE SHOPPING!
- Regent Street W1 on Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn VINTAGE SHOPPING!
- connor b on Andrea Russett and Jennxpenn VINTAGE SHOPPING!
Topic Of Discussion: 2nd Hand Clothing
Second-Hand Clothing Undermines Africa's Economy
The second-hand clothing industry in parts of Africa is big business. In fact, many charities receive substantial revenue from the sale of this clothes. Why buy a t-shirt for 10 dollars when you can buy one for 32 cents? These trends should come as no …
Read more on Acton Institute (blog)
Is your old t-shirt hurting African economies?
This is the Ugandan capital's version of a thrift store, fully stocked with second-hand garments from the West. Here, European-made clothing, American sports jerseys and designer labels are all offered at discount prices, turning second-hand markets …
Read more on Indianapolis Recorder
Additional information is available here about: Second Hand Clothes
Shwopping in Senegal with Joanna Lumley
Coats and jumpers are shipped to countries in Central and Eastern Europe and Pakistan, for example; lightweight sports wear, bras and summer clothing are shipped to Africa. The market for second-hand clothing is worth about $ 1 billion annually …
Read more on Telegraph.co.uk
Find even more information with these searches: thrift shopsing store, used clothes, thrift shopsing, second hand clothing.